Please fill out the wait list form below to register your interest in enrolling your child at EFPK and email, post or bring it to us. If you would like to look at our kindergarten, please ring or email to make an appointment time. Please note that completing this form is not an official enrolment. You will be contacted with an official enrolment offer and asked to confirm your place. Once you hear from us you are welcome to submit an official enrolment form.
(Please also note that we will need to sight proof of your residential address as part of the enrolment process to ensure that we place local families first).
The number of vacancies available at each centre depends on the preschool’s physical capacity. Please read the priority of access below to understand the likelihood of your child being placed in a Priority 1 or 2 list.
PRIORITY OF ACCESS
All Torrens Partnership Preschools operate a Priority of Access procedure to manage enrolments where the demand for preschool places exceeds the centre capacity. This aims to support all local preschools and equitable access by families to a preschool service, when limited vacancies exist.
Priority is given to enrolments that meet any of the following criteria:
- Children who live within the kindergarten’s Priority of Access areas.
- The circumstances of the child and the family, such as a child’s special rights, cultural, linguistically diverse backgrounds (at the discretion of the Director)
- Children who are cared for by a family day care provider, childcare or other carer in the designated priority catchment area OR
- Children enrolled or siblings are enrolled at a local feeder school OR
- Children whose siblings have previously attended the preschool previously OR
Families wishing to enrol their children at another preschool, even though there is a preschool closer to their residential address will only be offered positions if, and when, there are vacancies after all other children have been allocated a place.
“We are not separated by our differences but connected by our differences. It is because of my difference that I am useful to you because I offer another perspective.”